The Bolton Cultural Council accepts grant applications every fall for arts and cultural events and programs.~Individuals, schools, and cultural organizations are eligible to apply. Funding for culturally oriented field trips is also available.
Starting September 1, 2016,the grant application process is online at the Mass. Cultural Council website. Go to www.mass-culture.org and click on the “Applicants” button. Find “Bolton” in the drop-down menu, click, then review the tabs at the top. Make sure to review our local guidelines before submitting an application. Bolton will only accept online applications. The deadline is Monday, October 17, 2016 for events and activities that take place in calendar 2017.
Please be aware that Cultural Council grants are reimbursement based. Applicants expend their own money for their projects. If approved for a grant, they then submit paperwork for reimbursement.
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Preference will be given to Bolton-based nonprofit organizations and artists for projects that benefit the Bolton community.
- Preference will be given to nonprofit organizations from towns nearby Bolton for projects that also serve Bolton residents and/or in which Bolton residents participate.
- Preference will be given to projects and activities that serve a broad demographic.
- Producers of new and original activities are encouraged to apply.
How to Proceed
Visit www.mass-culture.org to start the application process. The deadline is October 17, 2016. Late or incomplete applications cannot be considered. For more information or help completing applications, contact email@example.com.