Tree Warden

Photo of Trees fully leafed out - some deciduous and some evergreenResidents requesting tree work should contact Leslie Caisse, Administrative Assistant at the Department of Public Works at 978-779-6402 or via email.

Bolton's Tree Warden will evaluate resident requests, including possibly viewing the site to determine what work is necessary.  Ms. Caisse will contact the resident directly with the findings from the Tree Warden.