Who can I talk to about speeding cars in my neighborhood?

The Bolton Police Department urges you to call our Communications Center make your report. The Chief of Police, at his discretion, may assign a cruiser to selective enforcement in your neighborhood for a period of time. Please let the dispatcher know if you would permit us to use your driveway as one of our radar locations. If your complaint is for an immediate problem, please call the police non-emergency number and talk to the duty officer or shift supervisor.