Our beautiful Conservation lands can provide an excellent source of stress relief in this difficult time.
The Town of Bolton has placed the following restrictions under Governor Bakers Emergency Order and Department of Public Health guidance, on the use of our Conservation lands.
- Practice social distancing; even while on the trails.
- Stay home if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms.
- Stay home if you have been in contact with someone who is sick or exhibiting symptoms.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water.
- Do not hike or walk in groups.
- Practice distancing yourself 6 feet apart or more, even if you come across another walker or trail user.
- Dogs must be under the direct control of an adult at all times (for most dogs this would mean on leash).
*Please take note of the amount of vehicles parked at a property at one time, this will give you an idea of the current users. Please choose another property or time should there be other vehicles present. Please DO NOT congregate on the property in groups of any size. The Town of Bolton has 16 core conservation areas there is plenty to go around while still being successful and practicing social distancing.*
Please click HERE for more information about COVID-19 from the Town of Bolton
Please click HERE for the conservation land rules and regulations.