With the Governor's lifting of the State of Emergency, the Library Board of Trustees is pleased to announce further changes in our operations.
Starting Tuesday, June 15:
- Contactless pickup will no longer be available. Come in to the main desk to pick up your materials.
- Book packs will no longer be available.
- The Library will be open Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 10 a.m. until 8 p.m., Friday 10-5, and Saturday 10-2. (same hours as before the pandemic!)
- Appointments will still be required to enter the Children's Room (see above). Evening appointments will be available.
- Mask guidance from the Commonwealth and CDC still applies to the unvaccinated and those 12 and under.
- You may elect to sign in so that we can notify you in case of an outbreak traced to the Library. This is optional.
To keep your appointment in the Children's Room:
- Be on time.
- Bring your valid library card.
- Wear your mask at all times indoors.
- Limit your stay to 30 minutes max.
If there are any questions or comments about the Library's reopening, please address the library director kcollins(at)cwmars(dot)org or 978-779-2839.