Tuesday, August 7th 2018 at 7:00pm
Houghton Building, 697 Main Street
PUBLIC HEARINGS AND APPOINTMENTS
REQUEST FOR A DETERMINATION OF APPLICABILITY (RDA); NOTICE OF INTENT (NOI), ABBREVIATED NOTICE OF RESOURCE AREA DELINEATION (ANRAD), ORDER OF CONDITIONS (OOC)
- 7:00pm Request for Extension Order of Conditions – Still River Rd.
- 7:15pm Public Hearing – Notice of Intent – 21 Century Mill Rd. – proposed improvements to existing driveway
- Informal Discussion – Craftsman Village – to discuss leaving portion of roadway that has already been constructed for uses supplemental to access and parking for residents
- VOTE – to support and formally request to the Board of Selectman to change ownership of a municipal parcel located on the most Northwestern point of Bolton. The request would be to transfer the care, custody, management and control of the above referenced properties to the Conservation Commission, to be administered under G.L. c. 40, §8C, and subject to the protections of Article 97 of the Amendments to the Massachusetts Constitution.
- VOTE – to expend funds to repair Fyfeshire Dam Entryway Pillar and Sign
- OTHER COMMISSION BUSINESS (MAY BE TAKEN IN ANY ORDER)
- Minutes: Review/Approve 7/31/2018
- Site Visit: 258 Hudson Rd, 21 Century Mill Road
- Other Business:
- Donation of bench to Bowers Springs (or other conservation area)