We invite kids (and parents too) to help us decorate Pond Park in front of Emerson School with Jack-o-Lanterns! Simply place your Pumpkin in the Park before the parade and we will add the illumination!
Drop off your pumpkins at Pond Park (the historic park in front of Emerson School) beginning at 9:00 a.m. on Friday, October 27 through 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 28 (right before the parade).
Pumpkins will be removed on Saturday, November 4, so make sure you pick up anything you want to keep (decorations, etc.).
Prizes for Kids and Adults!
- The Toy Shop of Concord donated a $30 gift card that will go to the best pumpkin in the kid category!
- The Bolton Bean donated a $20 gift card that will go to the best pumpkin in the adult category!
How to Enter
- Drop off your pumpkin
- Snap a photo
- Email your photo with your name and age to BoltonPumpkin@gmail.com
- Pumpkins may be carved, decorated with paint, and/or have decorations attached. While it is not required, we highly encourage carving so that they can be fully illuminated at night!
- You can submit as many pumpkins as you would like.
- Pumpkins must be original. Pumpkins created with commercially available stencil kits will be displayed but disqualified from judging.
- Pumpkins must be placed on display at Pond Park by 2:30 p.m. on October 28.
- The contest is open to all Bolton residents. Prizes will be awarded during the Halloween Party on October 28, but contestants do not need to be present to win.
- Pick up any pumpkins/decorations you would like to keep before Saturday, November 4 or they will be discarded.
Winners will be selected based on creativity, originality, and style!!