In July 2016, Gov. Charlie Baker signed a bill, Chapter 121 of the Acts of 2016 "An Act of Improve Public Records". This Bill takes effect on January 1, 2017. Listed below are the Record Access Officers for the Town of Bolton, also known as the RAO. Please email any Public Records Request to the appropriate Town Department Head/RAO listed below. If you have any questions about your request, please contact an RAO to assist you.
- You may email your request, or use the Public Records Request form available here.
- Bolton Public Records Access Guidelines
- Updated Public Records Law
- Making a Request for Public Records
- Appealing a Denial of Access to Public Records
- Guide to the Massachusetts Public Records Law