Pursuant to M.G.L. Chapter 40A, Section 5, the Planning Board will hold a public hearing on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 7:30 pm to discuss proposed amendments to the Town’s Zoning Bylaw. The public hearing will be held at the Houghton Building, 697 Main Street, Bolton MA 01740.
- Modification of Section 250-12 (Use Table)
- Modification of Section 250-10 Types of Districts and Permitted Uses
- Modification of Section 250-25 Wireless Communication Bylaw
- New Section for Medical Marijuana
- New Section for Cottage Overlay District
The complete text relative to the proposed amendments is available for inspection during regular business hours at the Town Clerk’s and Town Planner’s offices located at 663 Main Street, Bolton MA.
Submitted by Jennifer Burney, Town Planner, 663 Main Street, Bolton 978-779-3308 email@example.com