Arts and History
- Bolton Artisans Guild - The Bolton Artisans Guild, founded in 2003, is an informal non-profit group of top quality artisans who are residents of Bolton, MA. Our mission is to provide an environment where local artisans can support and learn from each other. Our members promote the arts through their creation of fine arts and crafts.
- Hearts of Gold Quilt Guild - Group promotes the art and joys of quilting. Typically meet bi-weekly, alternating days and nights. Beginners and Advanced welcome. Call Bonnie or Elizabeth for more info. Bonnie Broders, 779-5329 firstname.lastname@example.org Elizabeth Curry 978-779-2850
- Bolton Historical Society - 978-779-6392
Town of Bolton
- Friends of the Bolton Seniors - The Friends of the Bolton Seniors was founded in November 2001 as a private 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation to provide support for Bolton seniors by perpetuating the dignity and well-being of our elder residents. The Friends raise funds to support programs and projects, which include the Fuel Assistance Program, Annual Senior Picnic in August, Tuesday Connections (monthly programs and lunch with other Bolton groups) and weekly yoga. We work closely with the Bolton Council on Aging to identify specific needs for our local seniors that cannot be met by the Council’s budget. Currently, there are 679 residents of Bolton over the age of 60. 460 households have one or more seniors and approximately 130 seniors live alone. Visit www.fobsbolton.org for more information. You can contact FOBS at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-779-5145.
- Friends of the Bolton Public Library - Supports Bolton's Public Library on Main St. with fundraising and public enrichment programs. Lori Nelson - Chairperson 978-779-6439
Service & Environmental Organizations
- Bolton Conservation Trust - Publicly funded group preserving Bolton's land, trails, and environment assets through interaction with local and state governments. Only your support will help maintain Bolton's quality of life. Contact: PO Box 14, Bolton, MA 01740, Office, 978-779-2754, Info@BoltonConservationTrust.org
- Four Winds - Program to foster environmental awareness through parent and community volunteers teaching extra curricular science activities in the classroom, three times per year. Tina Flaherty 978-779-8314 email@example.com
- Bolton Lions Club - The Bolton Lions Club is a vibrant organization. Friends and Neighbors dedicate their time and talents to community service and improvement through charitable activities and hands-on humanitarian assistance in the town you call home. Contact: Stan Smith 978-779-2948 / P.O. Box 860 Bolton, MA 01740 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bolton Celebrates, Inc. Bolton Celebrates would like to invite all Bolton residents to a fun filled event July 3rd and 4th on Memorial Field.
- Bolton Fair, Inc. - Produces, promotes, operates annual Bolton Fair
PO Box 154,
Bolton, MA 01740
Location: The Fairgrounds in Lancaster
318 Seven Bridge Road
Lancaster, MA 01523