You are invited to attend an information session with Dr. Katie Brown, State Public Health Veterinarian, MA Department of Public Health.
Bromfield High School Library
14 Massachusetts Ave, Harvard, MA
Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 7pm.
This event will cover:
- the life cycle of local ticks,
- local tick-borne diseases,
- best practices to avoid tick bites,
- efforts to control tick populations,
- disease transmission & symptoms in humans & pets,
- and answer audience questions.
This event is sponsored by the Harvard Board of Health & Conservation Commission.